Buy with confidence with Virtue Home Inspector.A home inspection gives you confidence in your purchase.
CERTIFIED AND TRUSTED:
Our Full Inspection Includes:
Our guarantee to you, is a very in depth inspection of your home to locate any potential hazards. From the top of the roof to the darkest crawl space to give you the piece of mind you deserve.
- Free Home Warranty
- Recall Check
- 5 Year Roof Protection Plan
- Mold Safe
- Thermographic Imaging
- Free Home Energy Report
- 90 Day Structure and Mechanical Warranty
- Roof, Vents, Flashings and Trim;
- Gutters and Downspouts
- Skylight, Chimney, and other Roof Penetrations
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways and Railings
- Eaves, Soffits and Fascia
- Grading and Drainage
- Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace
- Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
- Heating System
- Cooling System
- Main Water Shut-Off Valve
- Water Heating System
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures and Faucets
- Drainage Sump Pumps with Accessible Floats
- Electrical Service Line and Meter Box
- Main Disconnect and Service Amperage
- Electrical Panel(s), Breakers and Fuses
- Grounding and Bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace Damper Door and Hearth
- Insulation and Ventilation
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors and Openers
- and much more.
Discover the Virtue Home Inspector Difference.
Don’t take a risk with a decision as important as your home. Get peace of mind by choosing Virtue Home Inspector. Serving Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw, and Wayne Counties.
Powerful On-Site Inspection Tools
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a seasoned veteran, Virtue Home Inspector has the tools and the know-how to give you the peace of mind you need to move forward with your home purchase.
Exterior home inspections help you spot potential problems before they can escalate into something more serious and costly.
Many interior systems, such as plumbing and electrical, are rated during an inspection as part of the overall condition of the home.
An electrical inspection when buying a new home, can reveal electrical deficiencies, and prevent fire hazards.
Your heating, cooling, and fireplace components are inspected during our residential inspection. This includes warm-air, hydronic, steam and electric heating systems and AC.
Houses settle over time, and a little unevenness isn't cause for panic. Our inspection will alert you to warning signs that more dramatic changes are taking place.
Our inspection of your plumbing system will ensure your plumbing and drainage systems are working properly and are up to code.